- Tickets for home games: Are available on-line as well as at the Infocetre Hradec Králové or Box office in the ČPP Aréna (open two hours before start of the game).
- Prices: The price for standing is 200 CZK / 160 CZK per game (approximately 8,2 EUR / 6,5 EUR, payments are possible just in CZK, though). You can use a credit card at the Box office.
- Standing section for away fans: The arena hold standing space for away fans in the "dark gray" section on the map. The section is located next to home standing section behind the goal and the ice entrance. For away standing section you need tickets for standing (in Czech "STÁNÍ HOSTÉ").
- Discounted tickets (can be purchased at the arena ticket office or at the HK Info Centre only): Children / students upon presenting a valid student ID, i.e. ISIC; senior citizens over 60 years of age upon presenting ID or SENIOR PASS; disabled persons upon presenting valid TP, ZTP, ZTP/P or any other corresponding card.
- Free entry: Wheelchair users + 1 escort person (limited capacity).
- Children: Price for children under 130 cm is 10 CZK (approximately 40 cents).
- VAT: Included in the ticket price.